The Melbourne Business Awards seeks to assist small to medium sized companies become more enterprising, innovative and successful.
Who are the Melbourne Business Awards (MBA)?
The Melbourne Business Awards, South East Region is an incorporated, not for profit organization. Commencing in 1992 the Melbourne Business Awards provides a forum to recognize the achievements of business enterprises operating in the South East Region of Melbourne. The Awards inspire and assist small to medium sized companies and enables engagement with other businesses as well as across all levels of Government.
To support and assist in facilitating a more prosperous future for industry in Melbourne’s South East by running the region’s most coveted business excellence awards.
We do this by:
- Inspiring businesses to become more innovative and successful by exposure to leading edge ideas and local success stories
- Hosting breakfast events that recognise and showcase Companies* located in the South East region of Melbourne that demonstrate ‘Excellence’ in their field
- Facilitating valuable networking amongst a variety of organisations and businesses in the local community
- Providing a forum for businesses to engage and connect with all three levels of government (Local, State, Federal)
- Partnering with other organisation to develop vibrant communities
- Encouraging ongoing commitment to training and advancement of employees, especially young people
*Industrial, manufacturing, engineering and associated businesses, such as distribution